Account Manager (Marketing Strategist)
Join the team of a quickly growing, HubSpot-certified marketing agency. We are looking for a motivated individual to manage and execute inbound marketing campaigns and sales strategy that generates leads for our clients, as well as provides strategic guidance to clients. You will be in charge of client campaigns from conception to launch and responsible for driving results and return on investment.
Our Marketing Strategist is an important part of each client’s marketing team. To be successful in this role, you’ll do the following:
- Provide strategic attention and insight to help clients hit their goals
- Manage clients, projects and HubSpot implementation
- Brainstorm and conceptualize marketing strategies and programs for clients
- Manage and edit work completed by freelance or full-time team
- Manage process to create monthly client marketing materials, including ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, checklists and other content
- Monitor monthly and ongoing budgets for clients
- Review client reports produced by the team and discuss results with clients monthly
- Occasionally handle HubSpot duties that require a strategic eye (example: managing integrations with other software)
- Create regular LinkedIn content to promote your personal brand on behalf of Accelity
- Collaborate with the team on both internal and client-facing goals ever quarter
- Actively engage and participate in weekly team meetings and other team activities such as volunteering, business planning, happy hours, holiday celebrations, team events and more!
- 3-5 years of professional account management experience
- Located in Milwaukee or willing to relocate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Interpersonal skills and patience to work with a variety of clients
- Detail-oriented and able to dig deep into analytics
- Keen level of organization, ability to multitask and balance a variety of projects
- Willingness to learn and be open to new experiences
Appreciated, but not required
- Inbound and/or HubSpot Marketing Certification
- Other HubSpot knowledge or experience
- Competitive salary with quarterly, goals-based bonuses
- Health insurance and retirement savings plan
- Flexible schedule
- Generous paid time off
How to Apply
Apply below; must include resume, but can also add cover letter and OPTIONAL video application.
Candidates who submit videos will be given first priority. OPTIONAL Accelity Video Application Instructions here:
Please answer the following questions openly and honestly. This video will serve as a component of your initial application for the position. Videos should be no longer than 5 mins.
1. Tell us about yourself personally and professionally in 60 sec. or less.
2. What is your ideal work environment?
3. Why do you want to leave your current job?
4. What are you hoping to get out of this role?
Videos should be uploaded as an .mp4 or similar file along with your standard resume/cover letter and any other requested items specific to the position.
Please fill out this form to apply: