Join a quickly growing, HubSpot-certified marketing agency. We are looking for an exceptional copywriter with knowledge of the insurance and/or healthcare industry to support our B2B software clients. You will play an integral role in developing and guiding content strategy, creating monthly marketing campaigns, and driving results for our clients.
The right candidate for this job is as passionate about writing as they are about marketing. At least half of the clients you’ll be writing for are in the insurance or healthcare industry, so a relevant industry background is highly preferred.
This role involves the following responsibilities:
- Writing long-form copy for client digital marketing campaigns, including e-books, checklists, guides and blogs
- Helping plan monthly content strategy for client digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with other members on the client account team for strategic planning, testing, and optimization
- Writing short-form, direct-response copy aimed at promoting content and driving conversions, including emails, landing pages, social media and digital ads
- Supporting the new client onboarding process by directing buyer persona, content strategy, and copy style exercises
- Writing copy for the Accelity blog
- Contributing to internal marketing efforts as needed
- Copy-editing and proofreading for others on the team
- Collaborating with the team on both internal and client-facing goals every quarter
- Participating in weekly team meetings and other team activities such as volunteering, business planning, happy hours, holiday celebrations, networking opportunities, team events and more!
- 2-3+ years of professional copywriting experience
- Located in the Milwaukee area or willing to relocate
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven ability to write strong, compelling long-form copy (such as e-books or blogs)
- Proven ability to write persuasive sales copy that drives desired behavior (such as emails or landing pages)
- Excellent copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through
- Strong attention to detail and responsiveness
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to learn about, deeply understand and write for clients in various niches
Appreciated, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, English, or related field
- Experience with or knowledge of B2B marketing/copywriting
- Understanding of inbound marketing
- Professional experience with or knowledge of business insurance, employee benefits, healthcare, or related fields
- Competitive salary with quarterly, goals-based bonuses
- Health insurance and retirement savings plan
- Flexible schedule
- Generous paid time off
How to Apply
Apply below; must include resume and 2-3 writing samples that best represent why you’re a great candidate for this role, but can also add cover letter and OPTIONAL video application.
Candidates who submit videos will be given first priority. OPTIONAL Accelity Video Application Instructions here:
Please answer the following questions openly and honestly. This video will serve as a component of your initial application for the position. Videos should be no longer than 5 mins.
1. Tell us about yourself personally and professionally in 60 sec. or less.
2. What is your ideal work environment?
3. Why do you want to leave your current job?
4. What are you hoping to get out of this role?
Videos should be uploaded as an .mp4 or similar file along with your standard resume/cover letter and any other requested items specific to the position.
Please fill out this form to apply: