Inbound Marketing Coordinator
Accelity is looking for a part-time hire (with the potential to join full-time) to join our HubSpot-certified marketing agency. We are looking for a motivated individual to execute automate inbound marketing campaigns that generate leads for our clients.
Our Inbound Marketing Coordinator is an important part of each client’s marketing team. To be successful in this role, you’ll do the following:
- Stay within budgeted/estimated hours as dictated by the project manager
- Add and manage campaigns within HubSpot
- Upload clients and manage lists in HubSpot
- Create forms, workflows, lists and lead flows in HubSpot to nurture leads
- Create and update lead scoring process to qualify leads within HubSpot
- Add social posts, keywords and ads to HubSpot or social channels for ads
- Format and schedule blogs, newsletters, emails, landing pages and thank you pages
- Onboard clients within HubSpot and discuss marketing strategy to ensure a smooth transition to campaigns
- Assist with client reporting and analyzing results
- Assist with internal marketing efforts as needed
- Actively engage and participate in weekly team meetings and other team activities such as volunteering, happy hours, holiday celebrations and more!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing or related field
- Interpersonal skills and patience to work with a variety of clients
- Keen level of organization, ability to multitask and balance a variety of projects
- Willingness to learn and be open to new experiences
Appreciated, but not required
- 1+ year of professional experience
- Inbound and/or HubSpot Marketing Certification
- Other HubSpot knowledge or experience
- Competitive compensation
- Potential to come full-time after a 3-month trial
- Health insurance and retirement savings plan
- Flexible schedule and generous paid time off
How to Apply
Apply below; must include resume, but can also add cover letter and OPTIONAL video application.
Candidates who submit videos will be given first priority. OPTIONAL Accelity Video Application Instructions here:
Please answer the following questions openly and honestly. This video will serve as a component of your initial application for the position. Videos should be no longer than 5 mins.
1. Tell us about yourself personally and professionally in 60 sec. or less.
2. What is your ideal work environment?
3. Why do you want to leave your current job?
4. What are you hoping to get out of this role?
Videos should be uploaded as an .mp4 or similar file along with your standard resume/cover letter and any other requested items specific to the position.
Please fill out this form to apply: