Lead Generation Expert
Are you a self-starter, motivated by money and looking to combine sales and marketing in a business development role? Accelity Marketing is looking for an outgoing, motivated business development representative to join our team. Join a quickly growing growth agency.
Our Business Development Representative will sell inbound marketing packages to small and medium-sized businesses. To be successful in this role, you’ll do the following:
- Generate leads using a variety of methods including inbound lead follow up, calling, social outreach, networking, and more
- Coordinate sales process from inbound or cold lead through final sales meeting; this person will start with lead generation, train into discovery calls/HubSpot demos, and shadow final sales meetings
- Reach out to new and existing leads using proven sales processes
- Add to and improve existing processes with new, innovative selling methods
- Stay up-to-date on market needs, challenges, motivations and goals
- Respond effectively to pre-sale questions from leads
- Keep HubSpot CRM up-to-date by tracking all activities
- Engage and participate in weekly team meetings and report on your activities and success
You will have a lot of autonomy in this role and can choose the methods that work best for you. Lead Generation Representative and his or her manager will work together to determine metrics for success in cold outreach, appointments set, conversion rates throughout the sales funnel, and closed deals.
Marketing initiatives in this role will primarily be focused around building credibility and understanding the needs of our prospects.
- Social media credibility building; outreach and follow up with leads
- Work with marketing manager to curate targeted content on Linkedin, Twitter and other social media platforms as appropriate
- Send targeted messages via LinkedIn Sales Navigator and any other relevant channels to pique the interest of potential customers
- Complete market research to understand potential customer’s business needs and pain points, then integrate those findings into the sales process
We’re looking for a Lead Generation Expert that is a self-starter with a high degree of internal motivation. You have to be outgoing and personable—if hearing “no” makes you want to give up, this is not the job for you. In this job, you get paid for your results and the best performers in this role will significantly out-earn average performers and peers.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in business or equivalent sales experience
- 2+ years of professional sales/marketing experience
- Ability to quickly form genuine relationships with prospective clients
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently
Appreciated, but not required
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification
This position begins with a two month training period with a fixed salary. After training, compensation is paid in a split on salary and commissions, with no cap on the amount you can make. In addition, Accelity employees receive:
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health insurance and IRA match available