Social Media Intern
Accelity, a Milwaukee-based marketing agency, is in search of a Social Media Intern to help with daily marketing tasks and projects for both Accelity and its clients. This person will also function as a social media assistant to the owner from time to time. This position will require about 10 hours per week.
- Managing Accelity’s social media presence and engagement across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Working with Accelity’s internal marketing team to create social media calendars and plans for sites
- Write and create social posts and schedule them for Accelity’s accounts
- Assisting in managing social media account for Accelity’s owner as needed
- Analyzing reports from social sites and reviewing results with Accelity’s internal marketing manager
- Building backlinks to Accelity’s website on Quora, LinkedIn Groups, etc.
- Performing social media audits to determine best practices and content
- Keeping up to date with Accelity’s brand voice
- Design / work with design team to create social media images for all platforms
- Keep informed of social algorithm changes and other important trends as it relates to social media
- Other tasks and projects to be determined
- Has/is pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Strong ability to manage time and set goals
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Available for at least 10-15 hours/week from Monday-Friday during core business hours.
- Excellent communication skills, written and otherwise
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor with desire to learn marketing and other skills
Appreciated, but not required
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Video editing experience
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Work from home opportunity available after 3 month trial period
- Ability to participate in team outings and activities
How to Apply
Please fill out this form to apply: