Accelity Marketing, a Milwaukee-based marketing agency, is in search of a in-house Web Developer to help with daily web design tasks and projects for both Accelity and its clients. The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. We strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular discussion with business managers, as well as scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with WordPress is needed to be successful in this position.
- Experience with HubSpot is ideal, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, web development or similar.
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite
- Interpersonal skills and patience to work with a variety of clients
- Keen level of organization, ability to multitask and balance a variety of projects
- Willingness to learn and be open to new experiences
- Ability to work 10-20 hours a week
Appreciated, but not required
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Other HubSpot knowledge or experience
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely