Leverage our tested strategies to ensure B2B marketing success and maximize ROI.
Discover How We Ensure Client Success
Accelity’s process works—that’s why startups and scaleups work with us to achieve their business growth goals. Learn the ins and outs of our process below, and request a consultation at the bottom of the page for additional details.
ESTABLISH YOUR MARKETING FOUNDATION
Our top priority when partnering with you is diving deep into your business and creating a strategic marketing foundation to help you reach your lead generation and revenue goals.
- Deeply understand your business: We develop a comprehensive understanding of your company, product(s), target audience, value proposition, industry, competitors and goals, until we’re truly an extension of your team.
- Clarify and document branding and buyers: To represent your brand, we need to understand your design aesthetics, copywriting preferences, voice, messaging and target buyers. We’ll help you clarify these areas (if necessary), then document together via a design guide, copy style guide and buyer personas.
- Develop a content strategy: Your content strategy is an integral part of your inbound sales and marketing strategy with Accelity. We’ll guide you through creating a content strategy that takes into account your buyers’ pain points, different stages of the buyer’s journey and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Implement HubSpot software: HubSpot allows us to work our sales and marketing magic—and we do all the heavy lifting for you. That includes system configuration, contact upload, template build-out, lead scoring and workflow setup, and more.
We hold weekly check-in meetings or send email updates to discuss what happened last week, what’s planned next week, and any items that each team needs from the other. In addition, clients have access to our project management tool to watch every item as it progresses.
Once a month you’ll also have a strategic meeting with your account team to review the results of your last campaign, discuss upcoming priorities and plan the following month’s work.
LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGNS
Regular lead generation campaigns are the lifeblood of (most of) our clients’ marketing efforts.* These campaigns typically include:
- Strategic planning: Campaign topics are mapped out during our foundational content strategy session, but we check in before each campaign to focus on the audience, goal and other strategic components.
- Content: Our exceptional copywriters and designers create the content that drives the lead generation campaign, which may include downloadable content offers, blogs, pillar web pages and more for B2B SaaS companies in all industries.
- Promotion: Next comes the promotional pieces that get your content in front of the right audience, including landing pages, emails, social media and digital ads.
- Testing & measurement: Once your campaign is flawlessly executed, we measure and analyze results, including any A/B testing we conduct. We tweak your campaign while it’s in progress to maximize results, then carry lessons forward to the next campaign as we continue to optimize your marketing.
*Need something that looks a little different? We’d be happy to discuss your goals and how we can help—talk to sales here!
QUARTERLY TOUCH BASES
You’ll have a quarterly discussion with a member of our leadership team to discuss wins from the quarter and opportunities for improvement—we maintain a strong partnership with every client.
Your satisfaction with Accelity and our team is extremely important to us. A couple times per year, we send a short survey to solicit feedback on your relationship with Accelity and your company’s results. We encourage clients to be open and honest to uncover any current or future challenges.
We review your year’s results and decide together whether the relationship is still a fit. Then, we walk through what another year of partnership looks like and how Accelity aligns with your company’s growth goals for the next year.
Before we partner… let’s make sure
we’re a match.
At Accelity, we’re picky about our partnerships. This means, if we agree to work with your company, it’s because we know our process will work for you.