Flexible packages to fit your company’s needs. Hooray!
Frequently asked questions
Wait, so what does $10k, $15k or $20k a month get me?
We offer flexible packages to support your goals and adapt to shifting priorities. We’ll recommend the right strategies and tactics, and each month we’ll scope exact activities to balance timely needs and long-term result achievement. Want more specifics? Speak with one of our B2B marketing experts.
What’s included in onboarding?
Onboarding is focused on creating (or refining) your sales & marketing plan. This includes:
- Dive deep into your company, market, competitors, buyers, past marketing activities and more
- Development or review of brand standards, including copywriting and design
- Creation of a custom campaign strategy & roadmap
- Process creation/refinement and other consulting with our most experienced marketing experts (as needed)
- Implementation or audit of marketing automation platforms, CRMs and social media (as needed)
If we run digital ads, who pays for the ad spend?
Any ad spend is not included in our pricing packages. We may recommend LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, retargeting ads or industry sponsorships based on your goals and budget.
What if I’m not a SaaS company?
That’s ok, we still like you. While we’re REALLY good at B2B SaaS marketing, we’re not too shabby with B2B services either. If you like what you’re seeing so far but are concerned about the fit, let’s schedule a 15-minute intro call to flesh out the potential!
Does Accelity work with B2C companies?
No, but we’re happy to recommend resources if we’re not a good fit.
Check out this startup marketing course developed by our CEO Jackie—the first module is available for free. It’s the exact process we use in onboarding our retainer clients, and working through the steps will help you create a full marketing plan!